Protein has many roles in your body. Every cell in the human body contains protein. Protein is important for growth and development. There are several functions of protein; here are some of them:
- Required for your body to repair cells and create new ones, which, in turn, helps to repair and build your body’s tissues.
- A critical part of the processes that fuel your energy and carry oxygen throughout your body in your blood.
- Helps make the antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses, keeping your cells healthy.
- Acts as a buffer system, helping your body maintain proper pH values of the blood and other bodily fluids.
- Enzymes are proteins that allow key chemical reactions to take place within your body.
- Proteins in your blood maintain the fluid balance between your blood and the surrounding tissues.
- Some proteins transport nutrients throughout your entire body, while other proteins store them.
Collectively, these functions make protein one of the most important nutrients for your health. Additionally, here are 10 reasons to consume more protein:
- Reduces appetite and hunger level
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Provides better bone health
- Reduces cravings and desires for late night snacking
- Boost’s metabolism and increases fat burning
- Lowers blood pressure
- Assists in maintenance of weight loss
- Aids in repair after injury
- Helps to maintain fitness during the aging process
Those looking to lose weight, gain muscle mass and strength or improve your metabolic health, be sure you are eating enough protein.
If you need a boost, we can help. Eat good, look good, feel good with 20% off!
Lose 20-40 pounds. 42~Day Program
Hurry! HUGE savings! Offer expires on 8-09-2021 Pay now start later.
LOSE WEIGHT AND HIT YOUR GOALS THIS SUMMER!
Schedule a FREE consultation TODAY.