Pro Weight Loss of Shrewsbury LLC
225 Cedar Hill St, Suite 200
Marlborough, MA 01752
You understand that you are starting a life transformation process. As with any diet, exercise program, fat loss program, and food management plan there is a tremendous reward to be had by following the plan. If you are currently taking medication, please continue to follow your medical doctor’s instructions and stay on your medication(s). You also agree to be monitored regularly by your physician because some medications may require adjustment during the protocol as a natural side effect resulting from weight loss with this program. Always consult with your healthcare professional before any changes to your diet. Once your plan is complete, individuals who lose fat and decrease weight will often need their medications adjusted.
This weight loss management system provides products and information and is intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss effort. Pro Weight Loss only supports our products. Our staff will not give you medical advice or diagnosis. This information is not meant to replace the advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your own specific situation. Any information provided by Pro Weight Loss of Shrewsbury LLC, our certified health coaches, or staff should never be construed as medical advice. You agree to not hold either Pro Weight Loss of Shrewsbury LLC, or any of our employees responsible for any health-related issues by following this protocol.
All sales are final due to once our products are shipped out of our warehouse; they cannot be resold
Your online Support Portal will end 3 months from date on this contract.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Pro Weight loss program:
- All food consumption must be recorded in your daily journal.
- You must download our Pro Weight Loss App or go on your online Pro Weight Loss tracker to record your weight daily.
- Record your waist measurement bi-weekly in your Pro Weight Loss tracker or Journal. The scale is not the only way to measure body composition change.
- All information can be found on your online Support Portal. This is the most efficient way to receive answers to your questions. If you do not find your answer, please submit a ticket.
- Please note that we reserve the right to adjust or change your plan.
We thank you for your trust and confidence. Our goal is to get your body as healthy as possible and help you reach your desired weight loss goal as effectively as possible without the use of dangerous medications, hormones, artificial ingredients or surgery.
Client’s signature _____________________________ Date: _______________
Clients name _____________________________
Pro Weight Loss Plan E42-NC
You will lose 20-40 pounds on our EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM
Pro Weight Loss KIT includes:
- Your formulas: 1 B-Boost, 1 Detoxification and 2 Weight Loss Management formulas
- Himalayan pink salt
- PWL Daily Journal Phase I-III with detailed grocery list.
- PWL 24 oz water bottle BPA free
- PWL quick-release tape measure
Pro Weight Loss online support and technology
Your online Support Portal: 24/7 self-serve service is the best resource for any and everything you need! The Support Portal is the easiest way for you to get the answers to your questions quickly. Here you will find step by step instructions, recipes, recorded video tutorials, tips and strategies and much more!
PWL communication policy: It is the client’s responsibility to check the Support Portal first for any questions. If you don’t find your answer, please submit a ticket.
PWL daily journal: you will use to track your weight, waist measurement, hydration, minerals and meal plan.
PWL tracker: Professional nutrition technology tools including mobile technology has made our lives so much more convenient. You will use this to track your weight, waist measurement, exercise, meal plans and much more!
Check-In Calls: Your plan comes with 2 check-in calls with your coach:
- Review protocol and technology: (Before starting program) This phone appointment is to get you started. We will review our protocol, meal plan, fat loading day and get your ready with the technology.
- Check-in call: (Fifth week) this check in is to review Phase III-Transition.
Total Payment: __________ Note: __________________________________________
Client’s name ________________________________________
Shipping Street Address: ________________________________
Shipping City: _______________Zip Code: ________ State ____