Fatigue is a common symptom of several conditions and serious diseases, but in most cases, it is caused by simple lifestyle factors.
Here are 5 reasons why you may feel tired all the time:
- 1. Not getting enough high-quality sleep
- A lack of sleep may seem an obvious reason for feeling tired, yet 1 in 3 U.S adults are consistently not getting enough of it
- 2. Poor Diet
- Eating too many refined carbs can actually cause you to feel tired throughout the day. Eating a healthful and balanced diet can make the world of difference to how you feel
- 3. Sedentary Lifestyle
- Inactivity could be the root cause of your low energy. But getting up and moving may be the best thing you can do to re-energize and eradicate fatigue
- 4. Excessive stress
- Excessive levels of stress have been linked to fatigue in several studies. Engaging in mind-body practices may ultimately help you feel more energetic and better able to cope with stress
- 5. Medical conditions
- If you have made lifestyle changes to do with your physical activity, diet, stress levels, and sleep but still feel tired all the time, there could be an underlying medical condition such as anemia, underactive thyroid, diabetes, anxiety, depression, heart disease, vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Talk to your doctor to make sure your fatigue isn’t caused by a medical cause, and them embark on a program to use diet and exercise to help you achieve a healthy weight and elevated energy levels
If you need a boost, we can help. Eat good, look good, feel good with 20% off!
Lose 20-40 pounds. 42~Day Program
Hurry! HUGE savings! Limited Time Offer. Pay now start later.
LOSE WEIGHT AND HIT YOUR GOALS THIS FALL!
Schedule a FREE consultation TODAY.
No exercise needed
- No exercise needed
- No hunger